Friday, September 08, 2006

What's in My Car Trunk?????


I hope that if I was ever in an accident, I would not be judged by what is in my trunk.
It is a total mess. Volleyballls and Yoga mats everywhere. A case of bottled water. A mix of clean and dirty towels. A sheet of paper with Yoga poses on it. A disaster....Maybe in the accident, the trunk would fly open, and the Volleyballs would bounce harmlessly down the street, and the Yoga mats would be safely thrown clear out of harms way. The water and towels are expendable. Who knows.........


I needed to know the tuning of a Nanga. A nanga is a seven stringed Ugandan harp. I could not find this info anywhere on the web. So I posted the question on the Yahoo Answers board...Don't ask why I needed to know. (and I still don't know the tuning.)... While I was there, I started reading the questions, and started answering a few. If you have the time to read some of the questions, you will be amazed. This site just reinforces my theory that there is a marked decline in civilization. The level of ignorance is astounding. The first thing that is noted is the total lack of grammatical ability and spelling. Many of the questions have to be decifered. Then the nature of the questions would be horrible if taken seriously. I took it upon myself to answer a few of the more intellegent questions........ For instance, one of the questions was:
I have a yeast infection, what should I do????

There were numerous answers already posted about over the counter treatments, and doctors to see. Of course, I feel that my answer was the best. It was as follows.....

To your festering Yeast infection add 2 cups of Flour, 1 cup of sugar, 1 egg, and a tablespoon of shortening. Put back on the non breathable panties that got you the infection in the first place. Jump up and down 10 time. Relax and let rise. Sit out in the sun in black pants for 2 hrs. Stick a wooden toothpick in. If it comes out clean, it is ready. Just pop it out, slice and serve warm..........Might as well make some bread down there...

I figured that I should have some fun with intellegent questions like that. There are plenty of them just as intellegent as that one.. It is truly amusing.

In the real world, have been working at getting more Yoga classes to teach. I went to mysore practice this morning with the older daughter. I took it easy because I am still rehabbing the left hamstring and knee. The usual suspects were there, with the addition of one of the popular Yoga instructors we know, and appearantly, her boyfriend. We all chatted a little after class...... On the way back from practice we saw the aftermath of a terrible automobile accident involving 3 vehicles and a bicycle. It looked really nasty, and snarled traffic.

Tomorrow, I have a CPR course scheduled. It is a requirement I must have to teach Yoga at the health club I am at. That means no Yoga tomorrow. More rehab time.....

Wife and I are going out with another couple tonight. We will see how it goes.......

More later.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home