Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Outdoor Space....

Outdoor space is a wonderful thing. I mentioned in an earlier Blog that we had renovated our backyard. Ever since we moved here 4 years ago, we have been meaning to make our backyard more conducive to outdoor living. This was the year that we finally manifested this space for ourselves. It started with the Hot tub. Something that I have wanted for a long time. Buying the hot tub precipitated the addition of concrete to extend our patio and the skirt around the pool as well as a pad for the hot tub to sit upon. From there arose the need for outdoor furniture. As fate would have it, in July, I stumbled upon an awesome closeout of Patio furniture, and bought more than enough to outfit our patio. We were originally thinking awning, but opted for 10' by 10' canopies above the patio and hot tub. We purchased a few new umbrellas, a bar and fire pit, and we were all set. The focal point of our outdoor living would be a TV. Not just any TV however. I went for a 50" plasma High Definition TV. I designed a stand so that it would swivel so that it could be viewed from the Hot tub, Pool, or sitting area. My wife thought that I was talking about a small 27" or 32" screen TV when I said TV outside. She was shocked and pleased with new set. Of course I had to buy a new receiver as well so that I could put in outdoor surround sound...... If this is sounding ohhhh sooo materialistic, It is. but the joy that I experience relaxing outside, reading, and enjoying the hot tub after teaching my 3rd power yoga class of the day is Bliss. Watching sports and programs in HD is awesome......Party and relaxation at my house after Yoga class. Enough of this though, check it out for yourself.....
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home