Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Has it Been a Year already??

It has almost been a year since my last post..... I decided that it is a good time in my life to start Blogging again. Life is good..... Everyone is healthy. Yoga is good. Weather is beautiful. I am very much appreciating where I am in my life. Practicing contentment is something that I pair with an overall appreciation and gratitude for everything that is in my life. I am truly blessed. As everyone knows, there are not enough times in your life where you can feel this way. There always seem to be some issue that is in the forefront of your life that is dragging you down, or keeping your life from being balanced. Recognizing these balanced times and remaining present to appreciate them while they are occurring is amazing. It has been my previous experience that only in retrospect do we recognize times in our life as being good. That may be because over time we selectively edit the bad experiences out of our memories. I am not sure, I don't remember......

Since last year we have adopted a new puppy, renovated our backyard, my wife has taken a new job, two in fact, we had family visit, and have been on a few vacations. More to come on all of those things....

I am now teaching about 20 Yoga classes a week, including a class for Senior citizens at a retirement home. (good karma). I am learning to not get attached to my classes, the students, or the outcome of their practices or my own, for that matter. My constant preaching is of love with non-attachment. It is working well, and this ancient wisdom is truly helping me transform into a better, more compassionate person. More on all of this later.

I am committing to blogging at least once every other day. It will be cathartic for me. If no one reads my rambling, oh well.... I am once again putting them out there into the universe...... stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home